With fitness tracking devices popping up all over the place, it’s almost impossible to go to the gym or go for a run and NOT see people everywhere tracking fitness metrics!
Although the common phrase is fitness tracking, it’s sometimes known as health tracking or lifelogging, and it’s all about getting a picture of where you stand, not just when you’re working out, but during the day to day life.
This information most often tracked includes things like …
Your Heart Rate
And A Whole Lot More…
Here’s A Quick Overview Of What You’ll Discover Inside This Guide To Fitness Tracking :
– How To Choose The Right Fitness Tracking Options.
– The Most Effective Way To Track Calories.
– How To Work Out Your Resting Metabolic Rate And Active Metabolic Rate.
– The Little-Known Method For Monitoring Your Testosterone Levels.
– How To Measure Your Grip Strength.
– How To Make Sure You’re Always Maximizing Results By Training In The Fat Burning Zone.
– How To Use HIIT